Thursday, March 17, 2011

Praying Powerful Prayers!

Just an update!  This morning during family devotions I cried out to the Lord in prayer with tears for some news or encouragement regarding our son Peter.  God loves answering these kinds of prayers.  God doesn't always answer so quickly, so this was a very specific gift to me.  First, we heard from the IRS that our tax money would be in the bank tomorrow!  My husband Thom had some concerns about that because of all the delays he had been reading about on the different yahoo groups we belong to.

 Second, after our dear friends left from our play date, Thom came to show me new pictures of our boy being introduced to our family via the photo album, video and two gifts we sent to him.  His Care givers were amazed at how interested Peter was in the video and photos.  Of course, I just wept tears of joy and started humming praises to my Abba! 

Soon we will travel to get Peter and a whole other part of the journey will begin.  But what we have experienced in the earlier parts of this journey and all the God-made sanctification will always be my favorite part.  God is doing something bigger, and I am so happy that He has included us.

So pray big prayers to the Only One who can answer them.  He loves to lavish grace upon grace on His children.

No comments:

Post a Comment